This page will hold supporting information on various Newsletter articles. As they become filled in, they will be separated into separate webpages.
- Terry Fox, N4TLF, began a multiple-part series on Direct Digital Synthesis (DDS) in the Sep-Oct 2016 issue of the AMRAD Newsletter. Part 1 provided some simplified theory of modern DDS integrated circuits, based on Analog Devices parts. Further information regarding DDS usage will be provided in subsequent issues, and below.
- Part 1, expanded Excel table of Analog Devices DDS information: dds_table1
- Part 1, DDS Figure 1: figure1
- Part 1, Pictures of some DDS modules:
- Part 1, pictures of Chinese DDS modules, Type I and Type II: